Family Cabin Rentals
Bring Your Family to Camp!
We’re convinced there’s nowhere better for families than retreating to the lakes, mountains, and rivers of beautiful northern Idaho—creating life-long, Christ-centered, life-changing memories in the beauty of God’s creation.
Reserve a cabin, RV or tent spot, meals, and custom-designed camp activities for your family. We are offering flat rates for cabin rentals, RV or tenting spots, meals, and activities.
Camp gives campers of every age the chance to get outdoors and unplugged (and who doesn’t need that now?), where fun outdoor activities, meaningful community, and life-changing faith formation abounds.
Want to rent a tent site or RV site instead of a cabin? Learn more here.
- May 12-14 – Celebrate Mother’s Day at Camp Lutherhaven
- May 26-29 – Celebrate Memorial Day at Camp Lutherhaven
- June 16-18 Weekend
- July 7-9 Weekend
- July 14-16 Weekend
- July 21-23 Weekend
- September 1- 4 – Celebrate Labor Day Weekend at Camp Lutherhaven
To make a reservation request, or inquiry about alternative dates, select the “Camp Lutherhaven Reservations” button below.
Family Camp Information
- Cabins and Retreat Center Rooms are $89 per night per family, plus $8 per person facility use.
- Full-service meals may be available, depending on dates. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Want to bring your group and stay in the Yurts, Treehouses, or at Castaway? Or rent a tent site or RV site? Send a request to email@example.com.
Shoshone Mountain Retreat
- Rooms are $89 per night.
- Want to bring your group and stay in the Bunkhouse at Shoshone Creek Ranch? Send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forest House at Shoshone Mountain Retreat
- Newly remodeled! Six bedrooms with three beds each, full kitchen, and private restrooms down the hall
- $225 per night for up to 8 people. Additional guests $10 per night.
- $20 per night per tent site/2 tents per site up to 5 people.
- Additional people $10.00 a night per person, up to 8 total people.
- A few 3-tent-sites are available.
- Water and a pit toilet located close by. Traditional bath house 10 minute walk away.
- $40 per night up to 5 people
- Additional people $10 a night per person; up to 8 total people.
- Each RV site permitted one additional tent per site.
- Full hook ups: water, sewer, electricity.
Fall, winter and spring family campouts are a choose your own adventure experience!
Activities may include campfires, s’mores, gaga ball, canoeing, lawn games, disc and putt-putt golf, board/card games, hiking, crafts, and more.
Have a boat? Bring it to Lutherhaven! Mica Bay public boat launch is right down the road. Dock space is available at camp; please call ahead.
Shoshone Mountain Retreat
Activities may include campfires, world class fly fishing (Idaho license required), creek and river explorations, floating the North Fork of the Coeur d’Alene River, rock climbing and high ropes, stargazing, rock skipping, hiking, archery, arts and crafts, mountain biking (bring your own,) and more!
Note: Not all activities are available each day. Some activities like the climbing wall and archery are day- and group size-dependent. Swimming, waterfront activities, stand-up paddle boards, and canoes are available only after participating in an orientation at our waterfront. Let us know your activities interests in the inquiry form.
Local Attractions for Families and Groups
Head out for great family and group adventures around the region.
- Parasailing Lake Coeur d’Alene
- Q’emiln Climbing Walls near Post Falls
- Historic Murray, Idaho and the one-of-a-kind Sprag Pole Museum
- Catch the far vistas at Thompson Pass
- Historic Wallace, Idaho
- The Cataldo Mission – Idaho’s oldest building
- Make the full Idaho/Montana scenic triangle, a five star motorcycle trip!
Incredible Day Hikes
- From Shoshone Mountain Retreat, hike the Trail of the Ancient Cedars, the Peak-to-Peak, the two miles into alpine Ravett Lake, the Centennial National Scenic Trail, or to beautiful Fern and Shadow waterfalls.
- Mineral Ridge is close by Lutherhaven, with vistas of Lake Coeur d’Alene
- Tubbs Hill in downtown CdA
Mountain Bike the Route of the Hiawatha or the Trail of the Coeur d’Alene’s
- Cost: About $45 for bike, helmet and headlamp rental, from Lookout Pass Ski Area
- Group Rates available. 10% discount for groups of 10+
- Sunset magazine calls the Route of the Hiawatha the Best in the West!
- The Trail of the Coeur d’Alene’s travels nearly 75 miles alongside the Coeur d’Alene River
- Ride the famed Route of the Hiawatha through ten deep mountain tunnels (the longest is two miles long!) and over seven high trestle bridges, and it’s all down hill. This is one amazing trip!
Silver Streak Zip Line Tours
- Near Wallace, Idaho
- Cost: $50 to $90 and up
- 3 miles of cables; 2,000 feet above the valley floor
- This is the 3 hours of a lifetime!
Raft Alberton Gorge on Montana’s Clark Fork River
- Half- and Full-Day Options
- Contact River Odysseys West for a safe, fun, and wet full day through this great river canyon.
Gondola Up & Bike Down
- Ride the longest gondola in the world to the top of Silver Mountain, then scream back down!
- Voted the best bike park in the Northwest!
- Cost: $130-160 for lift plus full-suspension Kona bike, knee & shin guards, full-face helmet, plus insurance!
Silverwood Theme Park
- Scope out Silverwood, the Northwest’s largest theme park. Great coasters!
- Plus, hit Boulder Beach! A tremendous water park inside a fabulous theme park.
Meals are optional for all guests for the fall, winter, and spring season. Meal times are typically: 8:30am, 12:30pm, 5:30pm.
- Adults: $15.25
- Youth age 13-17: $13
- Children age 4-12: $7.60
- Adults: $16.30
- Youth age 13-17: $14
- Children age 4-12: $8
Dinner or Brunch
- Adults: $18.50
- Youth age 13-17: $16.30
- Children age 4-12: $9.75
Snacks are $3 and up. Children under 4 are free.
Full kitchen is not available for guest use; kitchenette with microwave and mini fridge are available to all overnight guests. Please send a reservation inquiry to learn if kitchen meals are available during your dates.
Payments must be made in full to finalize your reservation. Reservations include a cancellation fee of $50.00 per night.
Final meal numbers must be confirmed 10 days prior to your stay; no discount or refund for guests who decide to skip confirmed meals during their retreat stay.
Lutherhaven Ministries is tobacco free. Smoking and/or tobacco delivery devices (e-cigarettes, vapes, etc.) are not allowed at any of our sites.
Pets are not allowed, with the exception of ADA certified service animals.
Children and youth under 18 must be supervised by an adult (21 and older) at all times.
Weapons are not allowed on any Lutherhaven Ministries property, or camp program without the express permission of the Executive Director. Weapon includes firearm, dangerous chemical or sprays, explosives (including fireworks) etc.
Swimming when lifeguards are not present, is at your own risk. Please do not use water toys or equipment without lifeguards present
At Lutherhaven Ministries, we understand that sometimes plans may unexpectedly change. We make many preparations for our guests, including purchases and scheduling our staff, based on our reservations. Cancellations affect us greatly, therefore guests must agree to the following cancellation policy at the time of making a reservation:
If your plans change more than 30 days prior to your reservation, you are eligible for a full refund less a $5.00 processing fee. Cancellations must be made either via phone or email to the Lutherhaven office.
Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to your reservation are subject to a $50 cancellation fee. Any remaining funds are eligible for a refund. All refunds are processed onto the original payment method unless otherwise specified by the guest at the time of the cancellation. Lutherhaven Ministries is not responsible for refunds to closed cards or accounts.
Cancellations made less than 7 days prior to arrival are subject to a $50.00 cancellation fee per night. Any remaining funds are eligible for a refund. All refunds are processed onto the original payment method unless otherwise specified by the guest at the time of the cancellation. Lutherhaven Ministries is not responsible for refunds to closed cards or accounts.
No refunds are provided for late arrivals, early departures, no-shows, or missed meals.
Cancellations must be made either via phone or email to the Lutherhaven office.
At Camp Lutherhaven, we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personally identifiable information.
Our main purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a streamlined experience in making reservations at Camp Lutherhaven. We only collect information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this. Personally identifiable information is only obtained when making a reservation. All identifiable information provided will not be disclosed to anyone unless we are specifically requested to do so. Camp Lutherhaven does not give or sell to anyone any information we collect on our site.
We sometimes use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the Site to measure effectiveness and safety. A “cookie” is a small file that gets placed on your harddrive that helps us provide our services. You are free to decline cookies if you choose to.
At Camp Lutherhaven, we take security seriously. When users make a reservation we use every precaution to safe guard it online and offline.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Camp Lutherhaven may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time in order to meet changes in the regulatory environment, business needs, or to satisfy the needs of our guests, properties, strategic marketing partners, and service providers.
Make sure to review our group policies prior to your stay.