Lutherhaven LOVE Team
Looking For A Way To Serve On A Regular Basis?
Join the Lutherhaven LOVE Team!
Lutherhaven Ministries is launching a brand-new servant leadership initiative– the Lutherhaven Operations Volunteer program (LOVE Team)! This team of volunteers will engage local friends of Lutherhaven who have hearts for service and would like to volunteer time consistently on a weekly or monthly basis at Camp Lutherhaven or Shoshone Mountain Retreat.
The LOVE Team will be essential in helping run daily operations such as hospitality, kitchen service, landscaping, arts & crafts, and Trading Post staffing. Summer is our busiest season as a ministry, but help is needed year-round. If you have a few hours a month to spare and would like to help serve at either of our two sites, please consider applying for the LOVE Team! This is a perfect opportunity for retirees or anyone with a flexible schedule and energy to serve at camp. We promise to keep you busy, honor your time and investment, and provide loads of fun!
Excellent Candidates must:
1. Commit to serving at least 2 shifts per month (shifts range from 4-6 hours) during the summer months (June/July/August) and at least 1 shift per month the rest of the year.
2. Fill out an Interest Form (link below) to let us know more about yourself and why you want to be a part of the team!
3. Upon program approval, complete a Volunteer Application, pass background check, and be able to participate in safety training. All members of the LOVE Team will be required to comply with Lutherhaven Ministries’ Code of Conduct and Volunteer Policies as well as pass a criminal background check. This is critically important as you will be working directly with kids or when kids are present.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Flexibility and willingness to serve in various capacities
- Dedicated to the mission of Lutherhaven Ministries and your role in it
- Willingness and ability to use our scheduling app and sign up for shifts
- Timeliness and communication with the volunteer coordinator
Contact Carla Church, Volunteer Coordinator, by calling 208.667.3459 x118 or emailing email@example.com.