Lutherhaven Waitlist Process
We are glad there is so much enthusiasm about attending Lutherhaven Ministries camps this summer, and we are also sad that not everyone who wishes to attend will get the chance. We do take multiple campers off waitlists each week, up until the very start of the session. Unfortunately it’s impossible to predict exactly how many spaces will open up for a given session. Below is our waitlist process:
- If you wish to be on a waitlist for a session, you need to complete the registration process and pay a $75 waitlist deposit fee.
- Waitlisted camper registrations are taken in order as spots open up.
- As soon as a space opens for a session that your camper is waitlisted for, you will be contacted by phone and email. Then you have 48 hours to confirm the spot, if our staff are unable to confirm within 48 hours the spot will be released to the next person on the waitlist.
- Once confirmed, your $75 waitlist fee will be transferred to the deposit for the camp registration. Payment in full is due 2 weeks prior to a session’s start date, or at the time the camper is enrolled if enrolled less than 2 weeks prior to the session start date.
- Any waitlisted campers who cannot be moved to open spots will have their deposit either transferred to another session, family member, or be refunded onto the card used to pay the waitlist deposit fee.
You can check the status of your waitlist and see what spot you are in anytime on the Registrations tab of your Lutherhaven account. View your account here.