Work for Idaho Servant Adventures this summer!
- Interested in a one-of-a-kind, life-changing summer leadership job?
- Have a passion for serving others?
- Gifted in mentoring dedicated teen servant leaders?
- Want to discover what Christian community development is all about?
- Looking to make the world a better place in the name of Jesus?
- How about a summer job in one of the most beautiful places in the nation?
Idaho Servant Adventures hires a dedicated, diverse paid staff of 8 or more college-age and post-college servant leaders to work with hundreds of youth from throughout the nation who travel to north Idaho for community service and outreach.
In the last 15 years, almost 7,000 participants from across the country have served more than 108,000 hours in a variety of ways.
Idaho Servant Adventures staff work from approximately the last week of May thru mid-August. The position includes housing, meals, and salary, plus the chance to make a difference in people’s lives in Jesus’ name!
- A loving, growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Willingness to work hard, be flexible, and serve in a variety of ways.
- All applicants must be high school graduates, 18 years and older. Preference given to applicants with a year of post-high school experience.
- All staff must complete a voluntary disclosure statement, consent to federal and state criminal and sex offender background checks, provide personal references, and agree to abide by summer staff policies. Some positions require a valid driver’s license and clean driving record. Other positions may require additional certifications such as CPR/First Aid, Lifeguarding, or a Food Handler’s Permit.
ISA Program Leader
Location: Shoshone Mountain Retreat
Spend your summer leading church youth groups from around the nation! The Idaho Servant Adventures (ISA) program leadership team plans, implements, and facilitates ISA–our community service and outreach ministry. Lead small groups, Bible studies, worship, and community service projects, plus facilitate participants in floating the river, climbing the rock wall, zip lining, and flying on our giant swing!
View the full Program Leadership job description here. Email Clint at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Idaho Servant Adventures forms a servant heart. It’s like a shock that jumpstarts faith and brings about positive changes in such a short amount of time.