Camp Pricing & Financial Assistance
Pricing, Financial Assistance & Camperships
The true cost of camp is approximately $570 per camper, but thanks to generous donors, we are able to offer camp at a reduced rate by using campership funds. If you can afford to pay the price listed on the camp page of your choice, thank you! You can proceed with checkout.
Need Financial Assistance?
Lutherhaven Ministries believes all kids should have the opportunity to attend camp. We know camp families have differing abilities to pay, so we offer voluntary Financial Assistance reduced pricing to better meet all financial needs.
We strive to be faithful stewards of limited financial resources in order to bless the greatest number of campers who would otherwise be unable to attend camp. In light of the many requests we receive for financial assistance, please give prayerful consideration to determine your family’s true financial need before selecting a discount.
Financial assistance also doesn’t change the quality camp experience your child receives. It simply shows you the true cost of a Lutherhaven program and gives you the ability to decide what you can pay toward camp. We ask you to please pay the highest price you can afford as it helps more kids come to camp!
Things to consider when requesting financial assistance:
- Is my family connected with a local church? If so, contact them first as a resource for financial support.
- Is my family receiving unemployment benefits or a parent is unemployed due to economic conditions or family crisis?
- Is my family receiving Supplemental Security Income (SSI), food stamps, free or reduced price lunch, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, or Supplemental Nutrition for Women, Infant and Children (WIC)?
- Is my family a single-parent household?
- Is my family employed but has financial limitations making attending summer camp a hardship?
Financial Assistance Options
Financial Assistance is made possible through fundraising, special events, and contributions from camp supporters.
Based on what you can afford to pay, enter codes listed below in discount box during online registration to receive financial assistance.
Full Week Camps
- $50 Financial Assistance: $50 price reduction, slightly subsidized for families needing some support to make camp affordable. Write 50FA in the Discount Code box when you register to receive an automatic $50 off, then proceed with checkout.
- $100 Financial Assistance: $100 price reduction, for families needing more subsidy to make camp affordable. Write 100FA in the Discount Code box when you register, then proceed with checkout.
Genesis & Mini/Short Week Camps
- $25 Financial Assistance mini: $25 price reduction for families needing some support for these programs. Write 25FA in the Discount Code box when you register, then proceed with checkout.
- $50 Financial Assistance mini: $50 price reduction for families needing more subsidy to make camp affordable. Write 50FA in the Discount Code box when you register, then proceed with checkout.
Need more financial assistance? No camper is ever turned away from our camp for financial reasons! Assistance is available through the Lutherhaven Campership Fund.
Contact our summer camp registrar, Hannah, for more information and a Campership Application by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (208) 667-3459 ext. 123.
Register & pay in full* by March 31 and receive a $20 Trading Post credit; $15 for short weeks & Genesis.
*Note: This will not be reflected on your account right away, but will show up two weeks later.
Pricing & More Info
A deposit of $75 is required upon registration to hold your camper’s spot. The deposit is non-refundable but transferable to another camp program or week.
Contact Hannah for other financial arrangements.
Note: You are not registered and may lose your camp spot unless you pay the required $75 deposit.
Payment & Payment Plans
Log-in to your registration account to make payments prior to the start of camp. Final payment is due 2 weeks prior to your youth summer camp date. Payment must be complete prior to arrival. Payment will not be accepted on Sunday check-in.
Set up an easy automatic payment plan directly from your credit or debit card to pay for camp in several installments prior to the start of camp.
Once registered, you may only cancel by contacting our summer camp registrar, Hannah, by phone at (208) 667-3459 ext. 123 or by email at email@example.com.
You may not cancel online. Cancellations forfeit the non-refundable deposit, but the deposit is transferable to another program or week.
Need online registration help or have payment questions? Call Hannah at (208) 667-3459 x 123.