Endowment Fund

Endowment Fund 1

Leave a Forever Legacy

Bequests to the Endowment Fund give twice: now and forever.

20% of estate bequests go right now to special needs, projects and programs. The remaining 80% of estate gifts are invested in perpetuity, giving to Lutherhaven forever!

Current Endowment Fund Balance: $2.5 Million

Each year the ministry gets to spend 4% of the Endowment Fund, leaving the rest to grow. For every million in the fund, camp gets to spend $40,000 annually, and still (in most years) the fund grows substantially.

Our Goal: $10 Million Endowment

Allows us to spend $400,000 annually for specially designated projects. What a great, forever inheritance!

A Forever Legacy in your Lifetime

Through the years, many individuals have used planned gifts as excellent opportunities to benefit Lutherhaven Ministries. In addition to personal satisfaction, planned gifts offer the opportunity to minimize federal and state taxes, maximizing the distribution of your assets. Consult with your own tax and legal advisers to fully understand the tax implications of particular gift plans. Lutherhaven also has experts available to help you through your planned giving options to benefit your camps.

Have Questions?

For more information about giving or to schedule a visit to your home, group or congregation, contact:

Sarah Jones, Donor Engagement and Events Manager
(208) 667-3459 ext. 122
Email: sarah@lutherhaven.com