Tenting & RV Camping
Camp Lutherhaven and Shoshone Mountain Retreat have terrific campground facilities for your family, friends, or group.
- Bring your tent, pop-up camper, or RV. Quiet, treed tent spots and RV sites with water, electrical, and sewer hookups available. Hot showers and bathrooms, too.
- All sorts of fun activities await you at camp, or head out for great family adventures around the region. See Adventures up the river.
- Meals may be available; please note meal requests in your reservation inquiry.
Rates (Memorial Day through October)
- $8 per person facility use fee per night
- $40 per RV site
- $20 per tent site. Maximum two tents per site.
- Site rates are for 5 people. Additional persons are $12 per night, up to 8 people maximum per site
Meals may be available for an additional fee per person during your stay. Please indicate on your reservation inquiry form if you would like more information regarding meals.
For Camp Lutherhaven, email Laura Neidhold or call (208) 667-3459 ext. 119.
For Shoshone Mountain Retreat & McPherson Meadows, email Faythe Vollrath or call (208) 667-3459 ext. 114.
To reserve your spot, please send a reservation inquiry to Lutherhaven or Shoshone Mountain Retreat.