SALT applications are officially closed for the Summer 2023 season. Want to join SALT’s monthly PEPPER club? Email email@example.com.
Join Shoshone Creek Ranch’s SALT Team (Service, Adventure, Leadership Team), our new 10th – 12th grade program!
SALT is Service – Serve camp in a variety of vital ways: Kitchen Party (meal prep and clean-up), housekeeping, setting up and helping lead camper games, activities, and the Trading Post. Special emphasis on serving the equestrian riding program at Shoshone Creek Ranch (no riding experience required.)
SALT is Adventure – Team building adventure and community-building activities: hikes; river floating; high ropes, climbing tower, and zipline challenges, horseback trail rides, and more.
SALT is Leadership – Servant Leadership training: assist the staff with camp operations and programming, camper care, and daily SALT Team Bible Studies, servant leadership discussions and training.
SALT Teamers experience a good measure of directed, focused independence at camp. They are housed separately with other SALT participants—not with summer campers—with their adult leader housed nearby.
- SALT Team participation by application, interview, and approval. (Application included with your online registration.) Registration space is limited per week.
- Events listed as waitlisted still have availability for more SALT attendees. All SALT attendees are initially added to the waitlist, while our Summer Program Coordinator completes their SALT interview and reference check. After completing these steps, approved SALT attendees will receive a confirmation email and next steps.
- Serve up to two weeks (weeks do not need to be consecutive); additional weeks by approval.
- NEW! Week-long SALT runs from 4pm Sunday through 12pm the following Sunday. We will kick off your week with a SALT orientation before the rest of the campers arrive later that afternoon!
- Housing is flexible depending on camp capacity: cabins, tents, yurts, guest rooms.
- June 18-25, 2023
- June 25-July 2, 2023
- July 2-9, 2023
- July 9-16, 2023
- July 16-23, 2023
- July 23-30, 2023
- July 30-August 6, 2023
- August 6-13, 2023
Approved participants receive a SALT t-shirt and a stipend of $175 per week.
Need help paying for camp? Learn more about financial assistance and camperships.
Contact Will by calling (208) 667-3459 x 115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.