Lutherhaven SALT (Formerly J-Staff or Junior Staff)
Join Lutherhaven’s SALT Team (Service, Adventure, Leadership Team), our new 10th – 12th grade program!
SALT is Service – Serve camp in a variety of vital ways: Kitchen Party (meal prep and clean-up), housekeeping, setting up and helping lead camper games, activities, and the Trading Post.
SALT is Adventure – Team building adventure and community-building activities: water fun, high ropes, climbing tower, and zipline challenges, and more!
SALT is Leadership – Servant Leadership training: assist the staff with camp operations and programming, camper care, and daily SALT Team Bible Studies, servant leadership discussions and training.
SALT Team members experience a good measure of directed, focused independence at camp. They are housed separately with other SALT participants (not with summer campers) with their adult leader housed nearby.
- SALT Team participation by application and approval. (Application included with your online registration.)
- Serve up to two weeks (weeks do not need to be consecutive); additional weeks by approval.
- Week long SALT runs from 10am Sunday through 2pm Friday. We will kick off your week with Sunday worship at 10am and then jump into the week!
- Registering for a SALT weekend? Serve up to two weekends; additional weekends by approval.
- Weekends run 2pm Friday through 3pm Sunday. You must serve one complete SALT week prior to weekend service.
- Housing is flexible depending on camp capacity: cabins, tents, yurts, guest rooms.
- June 26-July 1, 2022
- July 1-3, 2022
- July 3-8, 2022
- July 8-10, 2022
- July 10-15, 2022
- July 15-17, 2022
- July 17-22, 2022
- July 22-24, 2022
- July 24-29, 2022
- July 29-31, 2022
- July 31-August 5, 2022
- August 5-7, 2022
- August 7-12, 2022
- August 12-14, 2022
- August 14-19, 2022
Approved participants receive a stipend of $100 per week or $75 per weekend.