Champ Camp is a chance for children and youth with disabilities to come and experience all that camp has to offer!
Campers are cared for by trained college-aged staff and paired with young servant-leaders from around the country, increasing our camper-to-adult ratio.
Campers are mainstreamed as much as possible, participating in activities such as: swimming, crafts, hikes, Bible studies, singing, and other awesome activities, but receive the extra space and assistance required for a great summer camp experience!
- Limited space is available during both Champ Camp sessions due to our unique staffing structure and 1-on-1 care. Please only register for one week.*
- Champ Campers must be able to walk unassisted on uneven terrain and be able to toilet independently, or may attend with a personal care attendant, parent, or guardian.
- Parents, guardians, and personal caregivers may register as Resource Staff to attend with their Champ Camper.
*Champ Camp age group weeks: June 25-28 features both our Champ Camp Youth Program (ages 8-18) and our Champ Camp Adult Program (ages 18-30), and August 6-9 is another week of our Champ Camp Youth Program (ages 8-21). Campers not within these age ranges may register with prior approval. Please call Rebecca Smith at (208) 667-3459 ext. 110 to discuss your child’s specific needs before registering.
- June 25-28, 2023: Ages 8-18, and 18-30
- August 4-6, 2023: Family Champ Camp for all ages (must have guardian or caregiver)
- August 6-9, 2023: Ages 8-21
- Summer Camp: $285
- Family Champ Camp: $165/Adult and $115/Youth 4-12
- *Lutherhaven Ministries programs and camps are offered at a reduced rate below their true cost. Generous donors make this possible! Need Campership information? Learn more about camperships. Want to help send kids to camp? Give the gift of camp.
Need more help paying for camp? Learn more about financial assistance and camperships.
We can refer you to parents who’ve had Champ Campers at Lutherhaven before. Contact Rebecca Smith, Associate Director, at (208) 667-3459 ext. 110 to discuss your child’s specific needs before they arrive at camp.
Contact Hannah by phone at (208) 667-3459 ext. 123 or by email at email@example.com