Get outside! Get together! Have fun! Transform your group!
For non-profits; community organizations; clubs; athletic teams; students and faculty; church groups; and company employees.
Team Building changes the way your group approaches life, work, and challenges together. Our programs promote skills critical to a successful team:
- Group Building
- Goal Setting
- Problem Solving
- Pro-Social Interaction
Participants gain a greater understanding of and appreciation for what it means to be a “group.” They’ll take skills back to the office, classroom, athletic field, or boardroom that promote healthier interpersonal relationships.
Did we mention you’ll have fun?
Team Building is available to groups of middle school-age to adult, of all abilities and backgrounds. We customize your program to meet your goals, giving you a quality, relational, inspirational experience in the outdoors.
Bring your group to a safe place and space. Invite them to try something new, fun, and exciting. Give them memories to take home and talk about for months to come.
In doing so, you’ll help make our world a better place.
We offer half day, full day and multi-day experiences for your team!
What to expect in a half day program (3-4 hours)
- Participants get to know each another in fast, fun, new ways, helping strengthen relationships and productivity.
- A sense of camaraderie and a greater awareness of the importance of teamwork is established.
- Mutual care and support grows in an environment of cooperation, encouragement, and concern.
What to expect in a full day program (5-6 hours)
We reinforce all that’s achieved in a half-day program, plus:
- Participants assess critical factors in your team’s goals and tasks and explore how to capitalize on your group’s talents, challenges, and resources.
- Groups develop effective, “safe” communication.
With bigger groups, full day programs often close with a large group activity that brings all your participants together, especially valuable for people who don’t have every-day contact with one another.
Closing activities encourage participants to share key learning’s and insights from the day in creative ways, a meaningful stepping stone to action planning for back home.
What to expect in an overnight or multi-day program (2 or more days)
Increase your group’s ability to focus on, analyze, and troubleshoot issues important to the team. Multi-day programs present a broader range of problem-solving activities that allow longer, deeper times for discussion and draw out key learnings, both individually and for the overall group.
- Examine personal and group behaviors to better understand how to move forward in different, positive ways, improving individual and team performance.
- Develop action plans to reinforce key learnings, and encourage participants to carry those insights back to the office, classroom, or workspace.
- Build new and lasting–often life-changing–relationships at casual meal, social, and classic campfire times.
Our Low Challenge Course
An intentional series of problem -olving interactions designed to spur growth in cooperation, communication, trust, problem-solving, and leadership skills. Depending on the element, you might find yourself balancing on logs or walking on wires. You’ll be encouraged to be creative and think collaboratively.
Our low course is annually certified and includes elements constructed on or near the ground that do not require safety ropes (belays) or helmets. Professionally facilitated group spotting keeps evefryone safe, and we always encourage challenge by choice!
Our High Challenge Course
Our high course elements are certified each year and safely take participants anywhere from 10- to 40-feet off the ground. Some high elements include a zip line, a 40-foot natural rock climbing wall, a 3-sided climbing tower, the Giant’s swing, high beams and more!
Using harnesses, ropes, belays, and pulleys, your team will gain self-confidence, an understanding of perceived risk, and a heightened sense of trust.
The High Course is generally reserved for full-day Team Building programs.
For More Information
Laura Neidhold, Registrar
Toll Free: 1.866.729.8372 ext. 119
Local: 667.3459 ext. 119