TREK :: 7th-9th Graders
July 16 @ 12:00 pm - July 21 @ 5:00 pm$550
Trek: Lutherhaven Ministries’ Off-Site Adventure Program at Camp Lutherhaven for 7th-12th Graders!
In this travel adventure program, campers head off-site to experience God’s creation in new and exciting ways. Trek features three off-site outdoor experiences; campers will get to rock climb on natural rock walls, venture on day hikes on local trailheads, and cap off the week with a rafting trip on the Spokane River!
This six-day, five-night program includes:
- Off-site Adventures: Head into your off-site excursion with a sack lunch in hand and spend several hours adventuring before returning to Camp Lutherhaven for traditional summer camp activities. Campers will return in the afternoon to debrief the experience, enjoy camp activities, and sleep in wall tents at their own camping area on site (one night will be spent in a hammock village!!). Rock climbing and rafting trips are led by guides from North Idaho College’s Outdoor Pursuits Program!
- Time at the waterfront: Swimming, giant inflatable water toys, stand-up paddle boards, canoes, beach volleyball, and tubing behind our new pontoon boat on Lake Coeur d’Alene.
- Fun camp activities: Camp games, silly songs, arts & crafts, archery, mini golf, basketball, low ropes course, plus, challenge yourself on one of our high rope activities.
- Exploring Outdoors: In addition to offsite trips, campers will experience the outdoors through campfires with s’mores, hiking, cooking three dinners over a fire or camp stove, and sleeping out in hammocks under the stars for a night.
- Building Faith: Worship together with the camp community, Bible studies with your cabin group, PTWG (personal time with God), and don’t forget support and mentorship from your camp counselor!
- 9th-12th Graders: July 9-14, 2023
- 7th-9th Graders: July 16-21, 2023
$550 *Lutherhaven Ministries programs and camps are offered at a reduced rate below their true cost. Generous donors make this possible! Need Campership information? Learn more about camperships. Want to help send kids to camp? Give the gift of camp.
Need help paying for camp? Learn more about financial assistance and camperships.
Contact Hannah by phone at (208) 667-3459 ext. 123 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org