Spring Cut, Crop & Quilt
February 1 - June 2$118 – $178
Amazingly popular get-together for the “crafty” in all of us!
Grab your friends and pick your own CCQ date! Stay for a week or a weekend… the time is yours to plan as you choose! Email Laura at email@example.com to plan your CCQ Retreat.
Cut, Crop & Quilt is Lutherhaven’s crafting retreat for you and your friends. Bring your favorite crafting, quilting, or scrapbook project and create together with new camp friends! Pause for meals, worship, and devotions; otherwise the time is yours to craft.
- Food, fellowship, and your favorite creative project. What could be more fabulous!
- Enjoy the morning sunrise over the lake with a hot cup of coffee and your Adirondack chair
- Can’t get enough of your favorite weekend? Add an extra day or two (Wednesday and/or Thursday) to your retreat and extend your crafting time.
- Stay for a week, or a long weekend… you and your group can choose your own CCQ dates! Email Laura@lutherhaven.com to plan your CCQ Retreat.
Meals & Cost
- Final costs dependent upon number of nights and meals. Contact Laura to build your custom package: via firstname.lastname@example.org at 208.667.3459 ext 119!
What to Bring
- Warm Comfortable Clothes
- Cozy Pajamas
- Good shoes or boots for walking between buildings. (It could be kind of muddy.)
- A snack to share (We’ll provide snacks too, but it’s always nice to have something extra to share, especially at 2:00 in the morning for those of you who are night owls!)
- Optional things to help you craft:
- Small table light
- Power strip
To register, contact Laura, Lutherhaven’s Registrar, at email@example.com at 208.667.3459 ext 119, or register online by clicking the button below!