Spring Cut, Crop & Quilt
We Can’t Wait to See You in March!
Amazingly popular get-together for the “crafty” in all of us!
Cut, Crop & Quilt is Lutherhaven’s crafting retreat for you & your friends. Bring your favorite crafting, quilting, or scrapbook project and create together with new camp friends!
Pause for meals, worship, and devotions; otherwise the time is yours to craft!
Guest Speaker: Holly Gunby
Holly is heading into her 20th year of ordained ministry (28 yr total) and is currently a board certified chaplain at Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane, WA. She enjoys meeting all walks of life and hearing their stories. It is a sacred blessing to walk beside others during their time of need and be a friend on their journey. For fun, Holly enjoys cooking (reading cookbooks and trying new recipes), walking her dogs, having projects to keep her busy (most recently she built a platform bed frame with storage), happy hour with friends and of course, scrap booking. Recently she has taken up making her own photo cards to give as gifts. For 2020, Holly is focused on traveling to visit friends that have moved away and downsizing her life.
Massage therapist on site
(for an extra fee, paid directly to the therapist) will help you stay relaxed and focused!
Food, fellowship, and your favorite project…what could be more fabulous!
Can’t get enough of your favorite weekend?
Add an extra day or two to your retreat and extend your crafting time!
$178 includes 2 nights lodging, 5 meals, and program
$118 includes 5 meals and program (Friday – Sunday)
$50 non-refundable deposit required with registration. Please register at least 7 days before the event.
Add-a-Night Options: $52 per night (includes lodging and 3 extra meals)
*Arrive Wednesday OR Thursday after 11 am and get a jump start on your weekend.
No discounts for meals not eaten.
Optional massage: $15/15 minutes add-on fee (Paid to the therapist at time of massage; sign up at camp.)
The retreat officially begins with dinner on Friday!
- Wednesday arrivals receive Wednesday dinner, Thursday brunch, snack & dinner and Friday brunch & snack.
- Thursday arrivals receive Thursday dinner and Friday brunch & snack.
- Friday arrivals start your weekend with dinner on Friday evening.
- Bring your favorite snacks to share with friends!
WHAT TO BRING
- Warm Comfortable Clothes
- Cozy Pajamas
- Good shoes or boots for walking between buildings. (It could be kind of muddy.)
- A snack to share (We’ll provide snacks too, but it’s always nice to have something extra to share, especially at 2:00 in the morning for those of you who are night owls!)
- Optional things to help you craft:
- Small table light
- Power strip
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Phone: (208) 667-3459 ext. 119