Shoshone Explorers :: 7th-10th Graders
July 9 - July 14
Shoshone Explorers is back by popular demand!
Grab your friends, head up the Coeur d’Alene river, and have a blast with one of our new programs at Shoshone Mountain Retreat—sure to become your favorite camp. An awesome week of outdoor adventure including all the fun of Shoshone Mountain Retreat, plus two nights at our new McPherson Meadows, a day hike on the Coeur d’Alene River National Scenic Trail, Horseback trail rides (included), rock climbing Shoshone’s natural 40-foot rock wall, zip-lining, and an extended river float with lunch along the way!
Six day, five night, grade-specific programs. Each day is a new adventure on the Idaho Panhandle National Forest. Fall asleep on cots in wall tents, listening to Shoshone Creek just outside your door. It’s traditional summer camp like it was meant to be!
The fun includes:
- Tubing the North Fork of the Coeur d’Alene River.
- Ballfield games
- Swimmin’ in the Swimmin’ Hole
- Sleep-outs under the Milky Way
- Campfires with s’mores
- Daily Bible studies with your cabin group
- Daily worship with the camp community
- Encouragement, support, and mentoring from your camp counselor
- Free time to enjoy Shoshone Mountain Retreat classics: hanging out at the Hungry Horse in our terrific new Wild West Town, camp games like nowhere else, and the challenge course—all with new friends!
- 7-9th Grade: July 9 -14, 2023
- 7-9th Grade: July 23-28, 2023
- 7-10th Grade: July 30 – August 4, 2023
$475 *Lutherhaven Ministries programs and camps are offered at a reduced rate below their true cost. Generous donors make this possible! Need Campership information? Learn more about camperships. Want to help send kids to camp? Give the gift of camp.
Need help paying for camp? Learn more about financial assistance and camperships.
Contact Hannah by phone at (208) 667-3459 ext. 123 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org