Kindercamp at Lutherhaven
Bring a Big Person to Camp!
4, 5 & 6 year-old campers bring a parent, grandparent, aunt, uncle, godparent, older brother/sister (18 and older) or other significant adult to share all the fun of camp. During the weekend, Lutherhaven staff will lead activities for both the camper and adult to participate in. It is a weekend packed full of activities created for smaller campers.
Due to COVID some of our traditional camp activities may not be offered, or may look different than prior years.
Rolling Afternoon Registration: Extend your weekend fun and roll in anytime Friday afternoon beginning at 1pm. Waterfront, Beach Fun & Putt Putt Golf all afternoon!
5:30 – Dinner and Evening Activities
Kindercamp Saturday Activities:
Swimming, games, hikes, sand castles, awesome food, arts and crafts, Bible study, campfires with s’mores, unforgettable camp songs, new friends, and great family memories.
9:30 Brunch and 10:30 Kindercamp Worship
PRICING & REGISTRATION
- $158 for ONE Adult and ONE child
- $45 each additional child (of Kindercamp age)
- $148 Additional adult
About Retreat Costs:
- Register up to 7 days prior to an event.
- $50 non-refundable deposit required with registration
Kindercamp Weekend Information
- Space is limited–Please let us know if there are other participants you’d be comfortable sharing a cabin/room with
- Cabins-Private Bathrooms
- Pinecrest Retreat Center-Private Rooms and Bathrooms
- Bedding/Sleeping bag
- Seasonal clothes for indoors and outside!
- Cozy pajamas
- Face masks, except for young children
- Hand sanitizer
- Water bottles
- Good shoes or boots for walking
- Water shoes
- Optional: Camera to remember your weekend
- Optional: Money for Trading Post & Lakeview Lattes
- Optional: Camp chairs for lounging at the waterfront
- Optional: Life Jackets (Lutherhaven also has extras to borrow for the weekend)
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE
Anytime after 1:00 on Friday
• Lutherhaven staff will greet you at the Welcoming Center (the first building you see when you arrive at camp) and guide you through.
11:30 am on Sunday, after worship.
• You are welcome to stay and enjoy camp as long as you like on Sunday. However, you must be moved out of your cabin by noon so we can prepare for our next guests.
For more information
Phone: (208) 667-3459 ext. 119