- This event has passed.
Deck the Halls: Woodland Christmas Camp!
December 9, 2022 - December 11, 2022
Make Deck the Halls: Woodland Christmas Camp an annual tradition for your family or group!
Stunning wintry lake views, hot cocoa, and more… come enjoy all the fun of Lutherhaven Family Camp in the winter! We’ll make Christmas crafts, enjoy worship around the campfire, play broom ball, and more. Start your day with a hot cup of coffee in an Adirondack chair overlooking beautiful Lake Coeur d’Alene, and spend the day making memories to last a lifetime.
Two Awesome Dates to Choose From:
December 9-11 or December 16-18
Arrive between 4-5 pm on Friday evening. Need a later arrival time? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org! Cabin checkout at noon after Sunday brunch and devotions!
- $155 per adult
$155 per youth ages 13-17
$125 per child ages 4-12
- Includes 2 nights lodging, 5 meals, and program
- $50 non-refundable deposit required with registration. Please register at least 7 days before the event.
- No discounts for meals not eaten.
- Youth must be accompanied by adults
Cost for Saturday-only
Not able to spend the night? No problem! Head up just for the day on Saturday.
- $54 per adult
$54 per youth ages 13-17
- $39 per child ages 4-12// Children under 4 free
- Includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and Saturday programming
- Bedding/Sleeping bag
- Winter clothes for indoors and outside
- Cozy pajamas
- Good hiking shoes and/or snow boots
- Optional: Camera to remember your weekend!
To register, contact Laura, Lutherhaven’s Registrar, at email@example.com at 208.667.3459 ext 119, or register online by clicking the button below!