- This event has passed.
BYG Winter Retreat for 6th-12th Graders
February 10 @ 6:00 pm - February 12 @ 10:30 am$90
Bring your 6th-12th graders to Camp Lutherhaven for BYG, a fun community-building camp experience!
BYG Youth Winter Weekends is a fun-filled weekend designed to help your youth group grow together in community and faith. It doesn’t matter what size your youth group is, BYG (Building Youth Groups) is just right for building faith that sticks with your crew . This weekend is designed especially for Middle School & High School youth groups (6th-12th grade) to dream, plan, talk, learn, grow, reflect and have fun together!
Our BYG weekend includes youth groups from several churches. Whether you have three or thirty, your group will have fun interacting with others during our winter camp activities. Groups can be as small as one youth and one adult. Individual registrants must bring their own adult leader (18 years old+).
The goal of the weekend is to help youth groups grow together though:
- Fun games and experiences (plus, fingers crossed…snow fun!)
- Worship, teaching, devotions, and prayer
- Small group discussions facilitated by our speaker
February 10-12, from Friday, 6pm-Sunday, 10:30am.
- 2 nights: $90/youth & $55/adult, includes program, 4 meals, and 1 snack
- 1 night: $55/youth & $38/adult, includes program, 3 meals, and 1 snack
Check in & out information:
- Check-in will begin at 6:00 pm (If your group is planning to arrive after 8:00 pm on Friday, please notify registration)
- Please eat prior to arrival, no dinner is served on Friday night
- The weekend will end at 10:30am on Sunday.
- No lunch will be provided on Sunday
- Registration is available up to 7 days prior to an event
- Bedding/Sleeping bag
- Seasonal clothes for indoors & outside!
- Cozy pajamas
- Good shoes or boots for walking
- Money for Trading Post (optional)
To Register Your Group, call or email Laura: email@example.com; 208-667-3459 ext 119