Drop-Off and Pick-Up Times
Camp Lutherhaven Drop off Procedures:
Grades 1-6 (Genesis, Exodus, Pioneer, Castaway and Treehouse)
- Check in 3-4 PM on Sunday at Camp Lutherhaven Welcome Center (3-4 PM on Wednesday for Genesis arrivals 2nd half of the week)
Grades 7-12 (Pathfinders, Adventurers, SALT)
- Check in 4-5 PM on Sunday at Camp Lutherhaven Welcome Center
Shoshone Mountain Retreat & Ranch Drop off Procedures:
Sunday 4-6 PM all age groups
Shoshone Exodus, Pioneer, Pathfinder, SALT, and Ranch Camps
Drop off Details:
- All payments must be completed before arrival. We will NOT be accepting payments for registration or Trading Post on Sunday check-in.
- If you have campers in both age groups, check in at the earlier drop off time.
- Treehouse & Castaway campers: leave your luggage in your car during check in. Please check in at the Welcome Center and then drive to your village to unload camper luggage.
- The Trading Post is also open for camp clothing items, souvenirs, and to grab a quick snack with your camper before you leave.
- Note: July 6-9 session at Camp Lutherhaven has Tuesday drop off day from 3-5 PM.
What to bring to drop off:
- Summer Camp Check-In Sheet for each camper
- Certified negative PCR covid test results for each camper (Read out Summer Covid Guide HERE)
- Summer camp packing list
- If necessary – camper medications, in original container, grouped in a gallon zip lock bag with camper’s name on the bag.
Camp Lutherhaven Pick-up Procedures:
1-2 PM Pick Up Fridays* all age groups
End of camp ice cream social available for campers and their families.
When you arrive to pick up your camper, you will be asked to sign them out in the the parking lot. Please bring your ID to Camper Pickup. Note on your parent portal, and at camper drop off all those who have permission to pick up your camper, including yourself. We will only release campers to those who are on that list.
Pick up Details:
- For the 2021 season, there will not be a closing program.
- Need early pick up? Note this at camper check in, or contact the office to make arrangements.
- For the 2021 season, we are not offering late pickup for summer campers. Please make arrangements to pick up your camper between 1-2PM on the day of their departure.
- Please check the lost & found for any items your camper may have lost throughout the week
- * Tuesday for Genesis 1st half of the week campers
- * June 27-30 short week pickup is between 1-2PM on Wednesday June 30th
Shoshone Mountain Retreat & Ranch Pick Up Procedures:
11:30 – 12:30 PM Pick Up Fridays for all age groups
Feel free to grab an ice cream bar at the end of camp ice cream social! then check out your camper with a staff, grab your gear, and head home – don’t forget to check the lost and found on the way out!
Please bring your ID to Camper Pickup. Note on your parent portal, and at camper drop off all those who have permission to pick up your camper, including yourself. We will only release campers to those who are on that list.