At The Ranch
Plan Your Northwoods Family Weekend at Shoshone Creek Ranch!
All the activities, day trips, meals, accommodations, staff and fun you want for your family. Plus the life-long relationships, solid mentoring and Christian faith formation we know you’re looking for!
The McPherson Homestead & Bunkhouse
- The historic McPherson Cabin, hand-built in the 1920s, is our central lodge: cozy seating around the fire, dining tables, books and board games, plus incredible rustic charm!
- The McPherson Bunkhouse is a great place for larger groups. The hand crafted log bunk beds with mattresses provide cozy sleeping for up to sixteen.
Check-in & Check-out Times
- Check-in: 5 PM Friday
- Check-out: 11 AM Sunday (may stay & play longer)
Camp Out! … with your family, friends or group!
- Bring your tent, pop-up camper, or RV.
- Quiet, treed tent spots and RV sites with full water, sewer and electrical hookups available.
- Hot showers and bathrooms.
- Optional meal plans.
Rates & Dates
- Weekends Memorial Day thru September
- Tents: $12 per night
- RVs: $20 per night
- Bring your own food and cook over campfire or camp stove or…
- Forget the prep and add a meal package to your stay!
- Join us for our popular Sunday brunch and worship!
- Delicious home cooked meals
- Meals are NOT at the Ranch; they are served on main camp.
Youth 13-17: $8.00
Child 4-12: $6.00
Youth 13-17: $9.00
Kids 4-12: $7.00
Youth 13-17: $10.00
Kids 4-12: $7.50
For more information or to reserve your spot
Anita McCormick, Guest Services Director
Toll Free 1.866.729.8372 ext. 110
Local 667-3459 ext. 110