Other Ways to Give
More Than a Comfy Chair…
Your gift supports the ministry and outreach of Camp Lutherhaven & Shoshone Mountain
Retreat by providing camper scholarships, ensuring effective programming and guaranteeing safe, efficient, comfortable facilities.
Would you, your group, or your church like to sponsor a rocking chair for $750?
…It’s a where stories are told,
friendships are made and
memories are celebrated.
Lutherhaven Ministries has a decades-old relationship with Thrivent Financial and its parent companies, Lutheran Brotherhood and Aid Association for Lutherans.
Thank your local Financial Representative, Thrivent Chapter leadership, or click here to say “Thanks!” to our local Thrivent liaison.
Thrivent Action Teams
It starts with an idea. Is there an unmet need at Camp Lutherhaven, Shoshone Mountain Retreat, or in the communities we serve that you want to impact? Camperships for kids? Bringing a Lutherhaven Day Camp to your church?
Why not bring a team of two or more friends or family together and take action, with a fundraiser, service project or special event for your camps!
If you or one of your friends are Thrivent members, Thrivent helps get your idea rolling. Thrivent Action Teams are easy. Apply to lead a team, and Thrivent sends you $250 in seed money for project expenses or other resources to put your team together and turn your idea into reality. Your $250 can pay for project expenses, buy building materials, pay for food for your team, launch a fundraiser, or help buy whatever you’ll need to make your project happen!
- Do a campership fundraiser to help send kids from your neighborhood to camp.
- buy materials to repair a home, build a wheelchair ramp, or replace a roof for someone in need as an Idaho Servant Adventures project.
- Build new bunk-beds for a cabin.
- Fund raise for a new computer for the camp office.
- Put together a wood cutting and splitting party.
- Send a volunteer crew to volunteer for Boots & Pearls or another camp fundraiser.
- Put a Servant Weekend team together and help buy supplies.
- Organize a camp work Saturday and your very own custom work project.
- Bring your family plus another for a weekend at camp to work on the Retreat Center remodel.
- Do a bake sale to send kids to camp.
- Donate to our annual summer mission project to double our impact in our communities.
Thrivent Choice Dollars
Thanks Thrivent Friends! In the past four years alone Lutherhaven received over $137,000 Choice dollars from folks like you. Choice dollars benefit new programs, new facilities and new staff for your camps. Thanks to you and to Thrivent! We are incredibly grateful for your great choice!
- No more “recurring direction” option. Contact Thrivent each time you want your Choice dollars distributed, and watch for special bonus Choice Dollars offered by Thrivent from time to time!
- Call the nice folks at Thrivent today at 800-847-4836 (Say “Thrivent Choice”) and talk to them about designating your Choice Dollars to Lutherhaven.
- Or designate online at www.thrivent.com/thriventchoice
AmazonSmile is a simple automatic way for you to support Lutherhaven Ministries every time you shop, at no cost to you! Same amazon.com prices, selection and shopping experience, but Amazon donates a portion of the purchase price to Lutherhaven, everytime!
Visit www.smile.amazon.com to sign up! We’re listed under Inland Northwest Lutheran Outdoor Ministries or Lutherhaven Ministries.
Link your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Lutherhaven at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards
Then use your rewards card when shopping at Freddy’s and Lutherhaven gets a donation from Fred Meyer … at no cost to you!
Employer Matching Gifts
You may be able to increase your Lutherhaven donations by taking advantage of a matching gift program at your place of employment. Many companies match charitable giving, sometimes one-to-one or two-to-one. Contact your company’s Personnel or Human Resources Department to find out if your employer has a Corporate Matching Gift program and get the appropriate forms.