Your Camper’s Safety Is Our #1 Priority!
Our dedicated college-age camp counselors are trained to provide safe, fun activities for kids.
All staff are carefully screened, undergo several interviews, referrals, and federal criminal background checks and get two weeks or more of professional training before campers arrive.
- Staff follow set policies, procedures and practices developed by the best camp professionals in the nation, and are dedicated to a high level of safety in all activities.
- Our facilities and outdoor equipment are tested, maintained, and annually certified.
- Staff are all nationally certified in first aid and CPR; waterfront staff are all Red Cross certified lifeguards.
- Campers must pass a swim check upon arrival at camp to determine their strength as a swimmer. Non-swimmers must wear a life jacket to participate in any water activity or must remain in shallow areas.
- Food served at camp always includes fruits and vegetables and alternatives can be provided in case of food allergies. Lutherhaven is peanut- and tree nut-free
We are committed to your child’s safety and well-being!
How we Train our Summer Staff