Stuff We (Really) Need
Lutherhaven would not be where it is today without the faithful gifts of time, talents, and treasures of nearly 70 years of supporters just like you!
It’s true! We always need stuff to keep staff and campers safe, kids busy, and programs running!
Many of our vehicles — donations from year’s past — are old, worn and need replacing.
(You may be able to deduct the fair market value of a vehicle donation on your Federal and State income tax return. Contact Kristi for more information.)
Stuff we need at Shoshone Mountain Retreat & Ranch
- Used pick-up in good shape for Servant Projects throughout Shoshone County
- Used, nice, camper or 5th wheel to be used for staff housing
- Single or double horse trailer
- New or used cowboy boots for riding: All sizes
- Assorted cowboy hats, all sizes: Howdy partner!
- Good used western saddles and tack ~ Value: Priceless
- Hay for 15 hungry horses: $150/ton
- Props for the Ranch Wild West Main street
^^Antiques and other old stuff to hang on the walls of the storefront and to decorate the saloon and mercantile.
Stuff we need at Camp Lutherhaven
- Riding lawn mower
- Shed (1 or 2) to store challenge course gear ($450 each)
- 1 gently used van or wagon to safely & reliably transport staff this summer to Day Camps around the region ~ Value: Priceless!
- Costumes for costume closet. Leftover Halloween costumes (not scary) are great!
- Scrapbooking Cricut machine & accessories
- Stand up Paddle Boards
- Wood Burners Click Here
- Utopia Washable Bath Mats (20 packs of 2) Click Here
Rubber door mats Click Here
Whiteboards Click Here
Friendship bracelet string Click Here
- Climbing Holds Click Here
For more information
…on giving opportunities to Lutherhaven Ministries or to schedule a visit to your home, group or congregation contact
Kristi Rietze, Director of Philanthropy
Toll Free 1.866.729.8372 ext. 122
Local 667.3459 ext. 122