Bring Your Family to Camp!
We’re convinced there’s nowhere better for families than retreating to the lakes, mountains, and rivers of beautiful northern Idaho—creating life-long, Christ-centered, life-changing memories in the beauty of God’s creation.
Reserve a cabin, RV or tent spot, meals, and custom-designed camp activities for your family or group. We are offering flat rates for cabin rentals, RV or tenting spots, meals, and activities.
Camp gives campers of every age the chance to get outdoors and unplugged (and who doesn’t need that now?), where fun outdoor activities, meaningful community, and life-changing faith formation abounds.
Family Camp Information
Fall, winter and spring family campouts are a choose your own adventure experience!
Activities may include campfires, s’mores, gaga ball, canoeing, lawn games, disc and putt-putt golf, board/card games, hiking, crafts, and more.
Have a boat? Bring it to Lutherhaven! Mica Bay public boat launch is right down the road. Dock space is available at camp; please call ahead.
Shoshone Mountain Retreat
Activities may include campfires, world class fly fishing (Idaho license required), creek and river explorations, floating the North Fork of the Coeur d’Alene River, rock climbing and high ropes, stargazing, rock skipping, hiking, archery, arts and crafts, mountain biking (bring your own,) and more!
Note: Not all activities are available each day. Some activities like the climbing wall and archery are day- and group size-dependent. Swimming, waterfront activities, stand-up paddle boards, and canoes are available only after participating in an orientation at our waterfront. Let us know your activities interests in the inquiry form.
Local Attractions for Families and Groups
Head out for great family and group adventures around the region.
- Parasailing Lake Coeur d’Alene
- Q’emiln Climbing Walls near Post Falls
- Historic Murray, Idaho and the one-of-a-kind Sprag Pole Museum
- Catch the far vistas at Thompson Pass
- Historic Wallace, Idaho
- The Cataldo Mission – Idaho’s oldest building
- Make the full Idaho/Montana scenic triangle, a five star motorcycle trip!
Incredible Day Hikes
- From Shoshone Mountain Retreat, hike the Trail of the Ancient Cedars, the Peak-to-Peak, the two miles into alpine Ravett Lake, the Centennial National Scenic Trail, or to beautiful Fern and Shadow waterfalls.
- Mineral Ridge is close by Lutherhaven, with vistas of Lake Coeur d’Alene
- Tubbs Hill in downtown CdA
Mountain Bike the Route of the Hiawatha or the Trail of the Coeur d’Alene’s
- Cost: About $45 for bike, helmet and headlamp rental, from Lookout Pass Ski Area
- Group Rates available. 10% discount for groups of 10+
- Sunset magazine calls the Route of the Hiawatha the Best in the West!
- The Trail of the Coeur d’Alene’s travels nearly 75 miles alongside the Coeur d’Alene River
- Ride the famed Route of the Hiawatha through ten deep mountain tunnels (the longest is two miles long!) and over seven high trestle bridges, and it’s all down hill. This is one amazing trip!
Silver Streak Zip Line Tours
- Near Wallace, Idaho
- Cost: $50 to $90 and up
- 3 miles of cables; 2,000 feet above the valley floor
- This is the 3 hours of a lifetime!
Raft Alberton Gorge on Montana’s Clark Fork River
- Half- and Full-Day Options
- Contact River Odysseys West for a safe, fun, and wet full day through this great river canyon.
Gondola Up & Bike Down
- Ride the longest gondola in the world to the top of Silver Mountain, then scream back down!
- Voted the best bike park in the Northwest!
- Cost: $130-160 for lift plus full-suspension Kona bike, knee & shin guards, full-face helmet, plus insurance!
Silverwood Theme Park
- Scope out Silverwood, the Northwest’s largest theme park. Great coasters!
- Plus, hit Boulder Beach! A tremendous water park inside a fabulous theme park.
- Cabins and Retreat Center Rooms are $75 per night per family.
- Summer overnight guests staying in cabins must book a minimum of 1 meal per person per day. Meals are optional for all guests for the fall, winter, and spring seasons.
- Want to bring your group and stay in the Yurts, Treehouses, or at Castaway? Send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shoshone Mountain Retreat
- Rooms are $75 per night.
- Want to bring your group and stay in the Bunkhouse at Shoshone Creek Ranch? Send a request email@example.com.
Forest House at Shoshone Mountain Retreat
- Newly remodeled! Six bedrooms with three beds each, full kitchen, and private restrooms down the hall
- $225 per night for up to 8 people. Additional guests $10 per night.
- $20 per night per tent site/2 tents per site up to 5 people.
- Additional people $10.00 a night per person, up to 8 total people.
- A few 3-tent-sites are available.
- Water and a pit toilet located close by. Traditional bath house 10 minute walk away.
- $40 per night up to 5 people
- Additional people $10 a night per person; up to 8 total people.
- Each RV site permitted one additional tent per site.
- Full hook ups: water, sewer, electricity.
Meals are optional for all guests for the fall, winter, and spring season. Meal times are typically: 8:30am, 12:30pm, 5:30pm.
- Adults: $14
- Youth age 13-17: $12
- Children age 4-12: $7
- Adults: $15
- Youth age 13-17: $13
- Children age 4-12: $8
Dinner or Brunch
- Adults: $17
- Youth age 13-17: $15
- Children age 4-12: $9
Snacks are $3 and up. Children under 4 are free.
Payments must be made in full to finalize your reservation. Reservations include a cancellation fee of $50.00 per night.
Final meal numbers must be confirmed 10 days prior to your stay; no discount or refund for guests who decide to skip confirmed meals during their retreat stay.
Make sure to review our group policies prior to your stay.