Bring a Grown Up to Camp!
4, 5 & 6 year-old campers: bring a parent, grandparent, aunt, uncle, godparent, older brother/sister (18 and older) or other significant adult to share all the fun of camp. During the weekend, Lutherhaven staff will lead activities for both the camper and adult to participate in. It is a weekend packed full of activities created for smaller campers.
Due to COVID-19 some of our traditional camp activities may not be offered, or may look different than prior years. Due to an abundance of registrations, private lodging is not guaranteed. Pairs of kindercampers and their adult will be paired with other families of a similar structure, such as mom/son paired with grandma/grandson or father/son paired with another father/son duo.
- Rolling Afternoon Registration: Extend your weekend fun and roll in anytime Friday afternoon beginning at 1pm. Waterfront, Beach Fun & Putt Putt Golf all afternoon!
- 5:30pm dinner and evening activities
- Swimming, games, hikes, sand castles, awesome food, arts and crafts, Bible study, campfires with s’mores, unforgettable camp songs, new friends, and great family memories.
- 9:30am brunch and 10:30am Kindercamp Worship
July 29-31, 2022
- $158 for one adult and one child
- $45 each additional child (of Kindercamp age)
- $148 Additional adult
About Retreat Costs:
- Register up to 7 days prior to an event
- $50 non-refundable deposit required with registration
Finalize your bill at least 1 week prior to arrival at camp.
Mail payments to:
3258 West Lutherhaven Road
Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814