Camp COVID Guide
Lutherhaven is excited to welcome you back to our retreats and camps for 2022!
Lutherhaven Ministries believes it is vital for us to work with you to be part of the global pandemic solution.
- Covid vaccinations and boosters are highly recommended for everyone who is eligible.
Effective March 1, 2022, for all programs and groups–
Based on new masking guidelines from the CDC, staff and guests at Lutherhaven Ministries are no longer required to wear face masks. This applies to all staff and guests, regardless of vaccination status.
- Masks are always optional, and are recommended for those immuno-compromised.
- Current masking guidelines are county by county, based on rates of community spread. The guidelines could change, depending on local rates of spread or the advent of a new variant.
- You can read more about the new guidelines here if you are interested: https://www.cdc.gov/
According to the CDC–
- Covid vaccinations are safe, effective, and free, and are recommended for everyone eligible.
- If you are at high risk for severe illness, talk to your healthcare provider about whether you need to wear a mask and take other precautions
- Stay up to date with COVID-19 vaccines
- Get tested if you have symptoms
- People may choose to mask at any time. People with symptoms, a positive test, or exposure to someone with COVID-19 should wear a mask
For summer camp 2022–
- COVID-19 Protocols for Summer Camp, 2022 may change, if necessary, and will be shared as they are developed.
- For registered families, this information will be shared directly with you.
- All summer staff who overnight with campers are required to be vaccinated.
- Campers at high risk for severe illness should talk to their healthcare provider about whether they need to wear a mask and take other precautions
- Campers will not need to mask this summer, under current CDC guidelines.
- Campers may choose to mask at any time.
Just wanted to say thank you for putting all you have into getting camp going for the kids this year. This will be my daughter's first year at ranch camp, and she couldn’t be more excited. The fact that you are doing everything safely and coordinated shows the passion. Please pass the thanks along to your team.