Dates & Costs
Pick The Week That’s Right For You!
We can often arrange for a custom-designed Servant Adventure to better fit your group’s special needs.
Idaho Servant Adventures at Shoshone Mountain Retreat (Learn More)**
Serving the Silver Valley Community Learn More
- June 14-19
- June 21-26
- June 28 – July 3 (FULL)
- July 5-10 (FULL)
- July 19-24 (FULL)
- July 26-31 (FULL)
- Aug 2-6 (middle school week)
**All Shoshone ISA weeks include participating in a day camp, either on or offsite
Construction Week at Camp Lutherhaven
- June 21-26 (FULL)
Idaho Servant Adventures Champ Camp at Camp Lutherhaven
Working with children with disabilities Learn More >>
- June 21-26 (FULL)
- June 28-July 1
Urban Servant Adventures- Spokane, WA
Serving the heart of downtown Spokane Learn More
- July 12-17
- July 19-24
For details on how to register, please contact Faythe at email@example.com
Early Registration Price, good thru November 1, 2019:
$275 Full Week: Sunday – Friday
$250 SHORT (5 day 4 night) WEEK: Sunday – Thursday
$225 SHORT (4 day 3 night) WEEK: Sunday – Wednesday
2020 Price, AFTER November 1:
$284 Full Week: Sunday – Friday
$259 SHORT (5 day 4 night) WEEK: Sunday – Thursday
$232 SHORT (4 day 3 night) WEEK: Sunday – Wednesday
Per participant fee includes
- 14 great camp meals
- Dynamic programming developed by youth ministry pros
- Great staff
- Servant-Leadership training sessions for all participants
- Awesome recreational activities like rock climbing… zip-lining…river tubing…swimming and more!
- Custom ISA t-shirt
- Significant service and outreach opportunities
- Accident insurance (secondary)
It does NOT include
- Airfare or other travel to north Idaho.
- Ground transportation from the airport/train station (we can help arrange this)
- Ground transportation to/from service sites each day.
- Spending money for personal items or the camp store (Trading Post)
- Friday Adventure option. These cost anywhere from nothing to around $75 or more per person. (You arrange your own adventures with our partner outfitting companies, but don’t hesitate to call us with any questions!) Choose your adventure!
New Rec Time Option!
- Horseback Trail Rides at our Shoshone Creek Ranch!
- $20 for an hour-long horseback trail ride sometime during your week
- (Trail rides may not be available, depending on weather and the schedule at our stables. If you are interested, you must come with our Equine Liability Release, one per participant, signed by each minor’s parent or guardian.)
For questions on how to register, please contact Faythe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free 1.866.729.8372 ext. 114