- This event has passed.
Building Youth Groups (BYG)
One event on January 28, 2022 at 12:00 am
Help your middle school youth group grow in community and faith
It doesn’t matter what size your youth group is, BYG (Building Youth Groups) is a fun-filled weekend that’s just right for building faith that sticks with your crew. The weekend is designed especially for middle school youth groups (6th-9th grade) to talk, learn, grow, reflect, and have fun together!
To Register Your Group, call or email Laura: firstname.lastname@example.org; 208-667-3459 ext 119
- Groups can be as small as one youth and one adult. Individual registrants must bring their own adult leader (18 years or older).
- BYG includes youth groups from several churches. Whether you have one youth or thirty, your group will have fun interacting with others during our winter camp activities.
The goal of the weekend is to help youth groups grow together though:
- Fun games and experiences (plus, fingers crossed…snow fun!)
- Worship, teaching, devotions, and prayer
- Small group discussions facilitated by our speaker
Covid-19 Safety Protocols
- All guests are required to wear face masks at all times when indoors except when eating and sleeping.
- Overnight accommodations are limited to one congregation per space. Participants will only share lodging with others from their home congregation.
- Anyone not feeling well or at higher risk should remain at home.
January 21-23, 2022
January 28-30, 2022
Group Registrations Only:
2 nights: $80/youth & $45.00/adult
- Includes program, 1 snack, and 4 meals
1 night: $35/youth & $25.00/adult
- Includes program, 1 snacks, and 3 meals
Check in & out information:
- Check-in will begin at 6:00 pm (If your group is planning to arrive after 8:00 pm on Friday, please notify registration)
- Please eat prior to arrival. No dinner is served on Friday night
- The weekend will end at 10:30 AM on Sunday
- No lunch will be provided on Sunday
*Register up to 7 days prior to an event.
- Bedding/Sleeping bag
- Seasonal clothes for indoors & outside!
- Face masks
- Cozy pajamas
- Good shoes or boots for walking
- Money for Trading Post (optional)
Call or email Laura, our friendly registrar, at email@example.com; 208-667-3459
Phone 208.667.3459 ext. 119