2020 Lutherhaven Summer Women’s Retreat
Due to social distancing concerns with housing at Shoshone, our “Cabernet and Canvas up the Creek” Women’s Retreat has been postponed until Summer 2021. In its place, we will be hosting a women’s retreat at Camp Lutherhaven July 24-26. Join us for a weekend on the lake enjoying camp and hanging with friends.
- Daily devotions and time with God
- Worship and Evening Programming
- Come for just the day or stay all weekend!
- Private housing with your friends to help maintain social distancing
- Adirondack chairs by lake with coffee and friends and laughter
- Lake, Mountain, Forests, and Wildlife time
- Adventure Ropes course (as social distancing allows)
- Camp activities like crafts and canoeing
- Lots of sunshine and beach time on Lake Coeur d’Alene
Registration begins Friday at 3pm (arrive when you want! Dinner is at 5:30) and we wrap up at noon on Sunday, following worship and brunch. You are welcome to stay and play at the lake all Sunday afternoon.
$129 Friday-Sunday (Includes 5 Meals, Lodging, Program)
$ 40 Saturday only (Includes 2 Meals and Saturday Program)
*$40 off the traditional price!
10% off for Groups of 5 or more sharing a cabin! Already social distancing with local friends in your area? Come to camp and stay together in one of Lutherhaven’s 8-10 bed cabins for a 10% discount. Contact Laura, our friendly registrar for more information and to have the discount applied to your registration.
- Bible (We have extras if you don’t have one!)
- Seasonally comfortable clothes (It can be HOT by day and gets cool every night!)
- Cozy Pajamas
- Swim stuff and water shoes
- Seasonal, sensible outdoor shoes or boots for walking
Questions? Contact our friendly registrar!
Phone: (208) 667-3459 x 119