th-12thWe’ve re-imagined and renamed our Outdoor Pursuits camp for 7-9th & 9th-12th grades!
Here are the details for your week of outdoor adventures:
- Six days, five nights
- Campers stay in tents at Camp Lutherhaven
- Most meals are in the Lutherhaven Dining Hall. Some are at offsite locations cooked over a camp stove or fire.
Trek Camp Schedule:
- Sunday: Arrive, settle in, meet your camp counselors and cabin mates, and join the rest of Lutherhaven campers for games, dinner, and worship!
- Monday: we’ll join the rest of camp for breakfast, worship, Bible study, and lunch. Then we’ll pack up and head out to an overnight camping trip along the Clark Fork River.
- Tuesday: Raft the Clark Fork river guided by professional experts at Zoo Town Surfers (gear will be provided). Tuesday evening we’ll drive back to Lutherhaven.
- Wednesday: will be spent at Camp Lutherhaven enjoying high ropes elements like the climbing tower, zipline, and giant’s ladder as well as the camp classics: swimming, Trading post, worships, Bible studies, and more!
- Thursday: we will hop in our 20 person Voyageur canoes after morning worship and head to Mica Bay Boaters park for a day of stand-up paddle-boarding and tubing behind camp’s speedboat. We’ll be back in time for dinner, games, and worship at camp.
- Friday: meals at camp as well as morning worship and normal camp pick up time.
Trek August 4-9: 9th-12th Graders
Trek August 11-16: 7th-9th Graders
*The true cost of camp is approximately $570 per camper, but thanks to generous donors, we are able to offer camp at a reduced rate by using campership funds.
Need more help paying for camp?
Contact Coral, our registrar
Local: 208.667.3459 ext. 119
Toll Free: 1.866.729.8372 ext. 119