Get ready for the best week of your summer in the mountains!
A smaller, relaxed mountain camp program includes splashing in the swimmin’ hole, a lazy float down the North Fork of the Coeur d’Alene River, archery, hiking under the beautiful cedar trees and more! Learn teamwork, create community, and experience six days filled with friends, Bible studies, campfires, and outdoor fun. Invite a friend to this unforgettable week in the mountains!
Optional Add-On Adventure
Horseback Rides at Shoshone Mountain Retreat.
$20 per ride. For 5th grade and older.
- Campers must be entering 5th – 12th grade or be 9 years or older.
- Riders must be at least 4’6” tall in order to have adequate control over a horse.
- Riders must be able to mount and dismount a horse without assistance and meet the rigors of riding on uneven terrain for three miles.
- Participants must be able to understand English and follow visual or verbal commands
- Participants must be able to withstand summer exposure to the outdoors, including hot, cold or wet weather.
- Campers who are overweight or have physical disabilities, arthritis, back or neck pain, decreased motor skills or other physical issues may have difficulty balancing, staying seated, holding the reins or controlling a horse.
- Cozy lodging
- 15 delicious camp meals
- Awesome summer program
Contact our friendly registrar
Toll Free: 1.866.729.8372 ext. 119
Local: 667.3459 ext. 119
- List: $384
- Discount-B: $334
- Discount-C: $284