It’s back! Shoshone Explorers Camp: 7th-9th & 9th-12th Grades
Grab some friends and head up the river to Shoshone Mountain Retreat and have a blast with this new program!
This six day, five night program includes:
Each day is a new adventure in the Idaho Panhandle National Forest! Fall asleep on cots in wall tents, listening to Shoshone Creek just outside your ‘door.’
Daily activities include:
- Floating the river with lunch brought to you.
- Overnight at our new McPherson Meadows Ranch.
- day hike the Cd’A River National Scenic Trail
- Horseback Riding
- Rock climbing on Shoshone’s 40-foot natural rock wall
- Daily Bible studies with your cabin group
- Daily worship times with the camp community
- Support and mentorship from your camp counselor
- Plus free time to enjoy Shoshone Mountain Retreat classics: hanging out in the trading post, camp games, low ropes course, and of course… new friends!
*This camp is $25 less than our traditional Lutherhaven camps.
**3 Weeks Available
7th – 9th Grade: June 23-28 & July 28-August 2
9th – 12th Grade: July 14-19
*The true cost of camp is approximately $570 per camper, but thanks to generous donors, we are able to offer camp at a reduced rate by using campership funds.
Need more help paying for camp?
Contact our registrar, Coral
Local: 208.667.3459 ext. 119
Toll Free: 1.866.729.8372 ext. 119