Shoshone Creek Co-Ed Ranch Camp
The perfect week for youth who love horses and riding — or have no horse experience but want to!
**New! All weeks: Grades 5-12 & all skill levels.
Riders are evaluated at camp by our professional wranglers and divided into age and skill level groups.
Located at our new western dude ranch in a gorgeous, riverside mountain setting at Shoshone Mountain Retreat! Develop your horse skills in the arena and on trails, make new friends, grow in faith and gain self confidence, all under the care and attention of our professional staff and wranglers.
The program includes care and knowledge of horses and tack with a focus on safety, grooming, horse & ranch chores, saddling, leading, mounting and daily riding. Along with daily horse time, campers participate in other camp activities like swimming, crafts, floating the river, campfire cooking, Bible study, and campfires.
Ranch camp takes a maximum of 16 campers per week — so register with your friends early!
- Campers must be entering 5th – 12th grade or be 9 years or older.
- Riders must be at least 4’6” tall in order to have adequate control over a horse.
- Riders must be able to mount and dismount a horse without assistance and meet the rigors of riding on uneven terrain for three miles.
- Participants must be able to understand English and follow visual or verbal commands
- Participants must be able to withstand summer exposure to the outdoors, including hot, cold or wet weather.
- Campers who are overweight or have physical disabilities, arthritis, back or neck pain, decreased motor skills or other physical issues may have difficulty balancing, staying seated, holding the reins or controlling a horse.
*The true cost of camp is approximately $570 per camper, but thanks to generous donors, we are able to offer camp at a reduced rate by using campership funds.
Need more help paying for camp?
Contact our friendly registrar, Kerri
Local: 667.3459 ext. 119
Toll Free: 1.866.729.8372 ext. 119