Shoshone Adventurers is our 9th-12th grade traditional camp program up the river.
This six day, five night program includes:
Adventurers Camp Activities:
Splashing in the creek, floating the river, camp games, silly songs, run-around games, archery, low ropes course…plus challenge yourself on the natural rock wall, zipline & giants swing!
Cook-out dinner, campfires with s’mores, hiking, & camping out under the stars.
Worship together with the camp community at the Riverside Chapel, Bible studies with your cabin group, PTWG (personal time with God), and don’t forget support and mentorship from your camp counselor!
Optional Add-On Adventure
Horseback Rides at Shoshone Mountain Retreat
$20 per ride
Safety Information and Rider Qualifications
Horseback riding is a very physical outdoor recreational activity. For camper safety and the safety of others, participants (or a parent/ward, if participant is under 18) must complete our Equine Liability Release
- Campers must be entering 5th – 12th grade or be 9 years or older.
- Riders must be at least 4’6” tall in order to have adequate control over a horse.
- Riders must be able to mount and dismount a horse without assistance and meet the rigors of riding on uneven terrain for three miles.
- Participants must be able to understand English and follow visual or verbal commands
- Participants must be able to withstand summer exposure to the outdoors, including hot, cold or wet weather.
- Campers who are overweight or have physical disabilities, arthritis, back or neck pain, decreased motor skills or other physical issues may have difficulty balancing, staying seated, holding the reins or controlling a horse.
Contact our friendly registrar
Toll Free: 1.866.729.8372 ext. 119
Local: 667.3459 ext. 119
- List: $384
- Discount-B: $334
- Discount-C: $284