Work for Idaho Servant Adventures this Summer!
- Interested in a one-of-a-kind, life-changing summer leadership job?
- Have a passion for serving the elderly or needy?
- Gifted in mentoring dedicated teen servant leaders?
- Want to discover what Christian community development is all about?
- Looking to make the world a better place in the name of Jesus?
- How ’bout a summer in one of the most beautiful places in the nation?
ISA hires a dedicated, diverse paid staff of 8 or more college-age and post-college servant leaders to work with hundreds of youth from throughout the nation who travel to north Idaho for community service and outreach.
In the last 8 years, almost 4,000 participants from across the country have served the under-served more than 61,000 hours in a variety of ways. 5,000 lives have been impacted.
Idaho Servant Adventures staff work from approximately the last week of May thru mid-August. The position includes housing, meals, and salary…plus the chance to make a difference in people’s lives in Jesus’ name!
- A loving, growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Willingness to work hard, be flexible, and serve in a variety of ways.
- All applicants must be high school graduates, 18 years and older. Preference given to applicants with a year of post-high school experience.
- All staff must complete a voluntary disclosure statement, consent to federal and state criminal and sex offender background checks, provide personal references, and agree to abide by summer staff policies. Some positions require a valid driver’s license and clean driving record. Other positions may require additional certifications such as CPR/First Aid, Lifeguarding, or a Food Handler’s Permit.
Email Clint at email@example.com for more information.