Sponsor a Paver!
Places to Pray in & Play in
Improving the safety, accessibility & usability of Camp Lutherhaven’s natural spaces.
Camp Lutherhaven endeavors to be a safe, usable, inclusive place for everyone including people who are disabled, aging, elderly and mobility-challenged. This project enhances the outdoor experience and safety of all; develops wheel-chair accessible pathways, ramps, and zero clearance entries; and creates full accessibility to camp’s main buildings and primary outdoor areas. This navigable, natural landscape affords every person extended enjoyment of the peaceful, outdoor scenery of camp!
- Navigable paver pathways connecting the handicap accessible suites of the Retreat Center to the Dining Hall and Chapel.
- Grassy spaces for groups of campers to gather for Bible study and fun.
- Better lighting for safety.
- A peaceful bell-tower area with honor or memorial brick pathways.
- Natural plant and hardscape materials that are complementary to the outdoor beauty of camp. Natural, natural, natural!
- More defined driveway area for improved safety of campers and stewardship of the natural spaces.
- Grading, drainage and retaining work to prevent and resolve issues.
- A landscape designed for longevity, ease of maintenance and usability where all campers can interact with creation, Christ and each other!
- Challenge Gift: $50,000
- In-kind Design, Materials & Labor: $25,000
- Individual Donations & Paver Sponsorship: $50,000
- TOTAL: $125,000
SPONSOR A PAVER!
- 9″x9″ – $325
- 6″x9″ – $225
- 6″x6” – $125
Thanks for your donation!