Fall Cut, Crop & Quilt
We Can’t Wait To See You This Fall!
Amazingly popular get-togethers for the “crafty” in all of us!
Bring your favorite crafting, quilting, and scrapbooking project and create together with new camp friends! Pause for meals, worship, and devotions; otherwise the time is yours to craft! A massage therapist on site (for an extra fee, paid directly to the therapist) will help you stay relaxed and focused!
Food, fellowship, and your favorite project…what could be more fabulous!
$156 includes lodging, 5 meals, and program
$40 per night – includes lodging and extra meals
Arrive Wednesday OR Thursday after 11 am and get a jump start on your weekend.
Friday & Saturday Optional Massage: $15/15 minutes add-on fee. Paid to the therapist at time of massage; sign up upon arrival at camp.
Please complete your food allergies form as part of your registration at least 10 days prior to your arrival.
Register up to 7 days prior to an event. $50 non-refundable deposit required with registration.
What to Bring
- Warm Comfortable Clothes
- Cozy Pajamas
- Good shoes or boots for walking between buildings. (It could be kind of muddy.)
- Camera to remember your weekend!
- A snack to share (We’ll provide snacks too, but it’s always nice to have something extra to share, especially at 2:00 in the morning for those of you who are night owls!)
Things you might need for your crafts:
- Materials for your craft of choice (knitting needles, quilting stuff, scrapping stuff)
- Sewing Machine
- Small Table Light (optional, but is very helpful)
- Power Strip (optional, but can be helpful)
- Sewing Projects
- Scrapbooking Stuff (Even tools you don’t normally use, but that others might enjoy!)
Toll Free 1.866.729.8372 ext. 119
Local 667.3459 ext .119