Fall Cut, Crop & Quilt
We Can’t Wait To See You This Fall!
Amazingly popular get-togethers for the “crafty” in all of us!
New! Dinner available for Wednesday Arrivals!
Bring your favorite crafting, quilting, and scrapbooking project and create together with new camp friends! Pause for meals, worship, and devotions; otherwise the time is yours to craft! A massage therapist on site (for an extra fee, paid directly to the therapist) will help you stay relaxed and focused!
Food, fellowship, and your favorite project…what could be more fabulous!
Add an extra day or two to your retreat and extend your crafting time!
$156 includes lodging, 5 meals, and program
$40 per night – includes lodging and extra meals
Arrive Wednesday OR Thursday after 11 am and get a jump start on your weekend.
The retreat officially begins with dinner on Friday!
- Wednesday arrivals receive Wednesday dinner, Thursday brunch, snack & dinner and Friday brunch & snack.
- Thursday arrivals receive Thursday dinner and Friday brunch & snack.
- Friday arrivals start your weekend with dinner on Friday evening.
- Bring your favorite snacks to share with friends!
Friday & Saturday Optional Massage: $15/15 minutes add-on fee. Paid to the therapist at time of massage; sign up upon arrival at camp.
Please complete your food allergies form as part of your registration at least 10 days prior to your arrival.
Register up to 7 days prior to an event. $50 non-refundable deposit required with registration.
What to Bring
- Warm Comfortable Clothes
- Cozy Pajamas
- Good shoes or boots for walking between buildings. (It could be kind of muddy.)
- Camera to remember your weekend!
- A snack to share (We’ll provide snacks too, but it’s always nice to have something extra to share, especially at 2:00 in the morning for those of you who are night owls!)
Things you might need for your crafts:
- Materials for your craft of choice (knitting needles, quilting stuff, scrapping stuff)
- Sewing Machine
- Small Table Light (optional, but is very helpful)
- Power Strip (optional, but can be helpful)
- Sewing Projects
- Scrapbooking Stuff (Even tools you don’t normally use, but that others might enjoy!)
Toll Free 1.866.729.8372 ext. 119
Local 667.3459 ext .119