Deck the Halls
A December Family Tradition for over 20 Years!
Give the Gift of Christmas at Lutherhaven!
December 7-9, 2018 (*date is subject to change)
Spend a beautiful winter weekend sharing memories, laughter, joy, & creativity. Make new, traditions and strengthen your faith as a family.
Deck the Halls at Lutherhaven is one of our best and most popular events! Come with your household or bring another family along to share the joy of the season!
- Craft room (fully stocked)
- Wreath Making
- Wooden Toy Workshop
- Caroling & Hay Rides
- Crackling Fires & Hot Cocoa
- Sledding & Sno Fun (Finger’s crossed!)
Top the weekend off with a comfy rocking chair by the crackling fire with hot chocolate or cider in hand!
- Get unplugged and outdoors.
- “Plug” into fun, safe, active programs, recreation, & games.
- Connect with significant mentors and form life values.
- Drive your family’s faith formation.
Pricing & Registration
$120 Adults & Teens
$85 Youth 4-12 years old
Children under 4 are FREE!
Includes 4 great family meals, cozy lodging, crackling fires, snacks and all materials.
Register 7 days prior to the event
$50 non-refundable deposit required with registration. Register up to 7 days prior to an event.
Please complete your food allergies form as part of your registration at least 10 days prior to your arrival.
Arrival & Departure
5:00 – 7:00 PM Registration
8:00 PM Official Kickoff & Devotion
*NO Supper Friday evening. Dessert WILL be served.
9:30 AM Brunch
10:30 AM Worship
- Bedding/Sleeping bag
- Seasonal clothes for indoors and outside!
- Cozy pajamas
- Last year’s wire wreath frame (if you were here last year and still have it!)
- Good shoes or boots for walking
- Camera (optional)
- Money for Trading Post: clothing, souvenirs, snacks, lattes (optional)
- Favorite family board game (optional)
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Toll Free 1.866.729.8372 ext. 119
Local 667.3459 ext. 119