Deck the Halls
It’s Christmas…at Camp!
Simple. Festive. Holy.
December 7-9, 2018
Deck the Halls is our Family & Friends Christmas Retreat. Come and experience the wonder and joy of the holidays!
Come with your household or bring another family along to spend a beautiful winter weekend sharing memories, laughter, joy & creativity. Make new traditions and strengthen your faith as a family!
- Craft room
- Wreath Making
- Wood Workshop
- Caroling & Hay Rides
- Crackling Fires & Hot Cocoa
- Sledding & Sno Fun (Finger’s crossed!)
Top the weekend off with a comfy rocking chair by the crackling fire with hot chocolate or cider in hand!
Why Come to Deck the Halls?
- Reclaim family time around real wood fireplaces, drinking cocoa with marshmallows and candy canes, all the while taking respite from the chaos and rush of everyday life and the holiday season.
- Re-kindle old friendship and grow new ones.
- Make a work of art for your Christmas tree or mantel at home! Take home a memory to be re-hung every year!
- Enjoy a hearty brunch on Sunday. And participate in our annual Polar Bear Swim!
Pricing & Registration
$130 Adults & Teens
$85 Youth 4-12 years old
Children under 4 are FREE!
Includes 5 great family meals, cozy lodging, crackling fires, snacks and all materials.
$50 non-refundable deposit required with registration. Register up to 7 days prior to an event.
Arrival & Departure
Registration opens 4 PM roll in anytime Friday evening
6:00 PM Dinner
7:30 PM Official kickoff, campfire & dessert
9:30 AM Brunch
10:30 AM Worship
- Bedding/Sleeping bag
- Seasonal clothes for indoors and outside!
- Cozy pajamas
- Last year’s wire wreath frame (if you were here last year and still have it!)
- Good shoes or boots for walking
- Camera (optional)
- Money for Trading Post: clothing, souvenirs, snacks, lattes (optional)
- Favorite family board game (optional)
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Toll Free 1.866.729.8372 ext. 119
Local 667.3459 ext. 119