Building Youth Groups (BYG)
BYG is an Epic Team Building Weekend for your Youth Group!
Big group or small, Building Youth Groups Winter Retreat (BYG) is just right for building Sticky Faith bonds in your youth group! Designed especially for Middle School youth groups (6th-9th grade).
What is Building Youth Groups Winter Retreat all about?
Often when teens are old enough for youth group, they’ve already committed to a zillion other activities.
Lutherhaven’s goal is to keep your youth group strong and growing, by building a foundation for its future . . . through team building, commitment, and significant relationships.
Bring your 6th-9th graders to Lutherhaven for BYG, a fun community-building camp experience.
Our BYG weekend includes youth groups from several churches. Whether you have three or thirty, your group will have fun interacting with others during different winter camp activities.
The weekend includes …
- Caring college-age young adults to work with your group leaders and kids to facilitate relationship building.
- Facilitated time set aside for groups to to dream, plan, covenant, reflect, and simply be together.
- Time with other kids for larger group devotions, prayer & worship.
- Group games and (fingers crossed) snow fun!
- A flexible schedule allows changing activities as needed.
Can’t make it this weekend? We have 2 weekends of BYG!
$72 per youth (Group Registrations Only)
- Free for adults (1 adult per 10 youth)!
- Includes program, 2 nights in a cabin, 4 meals, and one awesome time!
Check in & out information:
- Check-in will begin at 7:00 PM
- The weekend will end at 10:30 AM after worship on Sunday
- No lunch will be provided on Sunday
*Register up to 7 days prior to an event. $20 non-refundable deposit required with registration.
- Bedding/Sleeping bag
- Seasonal clothes for indoors & outside!
- Cozy pajamas
- Good shoes or boots for walking
- Money for Trading Post (optional)
For More Information
Toll Free 1.866.729.8372 ext. 113
Local 667.3459 ext. 113