- This event has passed.
Building Youth Groups (BYG) 2
BYG is a fun filled weekend designed to help your youth group grow together in community and faith.
It doesn’t matter what size your youth group is, BYG is just right for building faith that sticks with your crew (click here to see research on sticky faith). This weekend is designed especially for Middle School youth groups (6th-9th grade) to dream, plan, talk, learn, grow, reflect and have fun together!
Bring your 6th-9th graders to Lutherhaven for BYG, a fun community-building camp experience.
Our BYG weekend includes youth groups from several churches. Whether you have three or thirty, your group will have fun interacting with others during our winter camp activities.
The goal of the weekend is to help youth groups grow together though:
- Fun games and experiences (plus, fingers crossed…snow fun!)
- Worship, teaching, devotions, and prayer
- Small group discussions facilitated by our speaker, Bryant Williams
Bryant is a youth minister in Seattle for Lutheran Youth of North Seattle. He has been working in youth ministry for 12 years. He enjoys diving into scripture and finding ways to understand it in our current lives. When Bryant is not working or hanging out with students he enjoys the outdoors, watching sports, playing board games, and thinking of Harry Potter theories.
Can’t make it this weekend? We have 2 weekends of BYG!
$72 per youth (Group Registrations Only)
- Free for adults (1 adult per 10 youth)!
- Includes program, 2 nights in a cabin, 5 meals, and one awesome time!
Check in & out information:
- Check-in will begin at 5:30 pm
- Friday Dinner will be from 6:00 – 7:00 pm
- The weekend will end at 10:30 AM after worship on Sunday
- No lunch will be provided on Sunday
*Register up to 7 days prior to an event. $20 non-refundable deposit required with registration.
- Bedding/Sleeping bag
- Seasonal clothes for indoors & outside!
- Cozy pajamas
- Good shoes or boots for walking
- Money for Trading Post (optional)
For More Information
Local 667.3459 ext. 119