Building Youth Groups (BYG) 2
BYG is an Epic Team Building Weekend for your Youth Group!
Big group or small, Building Youth Groups Winter Retreat (BYG) is just right for building Sticky Faith bonds in your youth group! Designed especially for Middle School youth groups (6th-9th grade) to dream, plan, talk, reflect and have fun together!
Bring your 6th-9th graders to Lutherhaven for BYG, a fun community-building camp experience.
Our BYG weekend includes youth groups from several churches. Whether you have three or thirty, your group will have fun interacting with others during different winter camp activities.
The goal of the weekend is to help youth groups grow together though:
- Fun games and experiences (plus, fingers crossed…snow fun!)
- Worship, teaching, devotions, and prayer
- Small group discussions facilitated by our speaker, Bryant Williams
Director of Lutheran Youth of North Seattle
Can’t make it this weekend? We have 2 weekends of BYG!
$72 per youth (Group Registrations Only)
- Free for adults (1 adult per 10 youth)!
- Includes program, 2 nights in a cabin, 4 meals, and one awesome time!
Check in & out information:
- Check-in will begin at 7:00 PM
- The weekend will end at 10:30 AM after worship on Sunday
- No lunch will be provided on Sunday
*Register up to 7 days prior to an event. $20 non-refundable deposit required with registration.
- Bedding/Sleeping bag
- Seasonal clothes for indoors & outside!
- Cozy pajamas
- Good shoes or boots for walking
- Money for Trading Post (optional)
For More Information
Local 667.3459 ext. 119