Summer Camp Packing List
What to Bring
- Bedding (sleeping bag and/or sheets, blankets)
- Clothing for all weather (pants, shorts, jacket, short sleeve & long sleeve shirts)
- Tennis shoes (two pairs, closed toe)
- Swimsuit & water shoes/sandals
- Towel, soap, shampoo, toothbrush & toothpaste
- Sunscreen and insect repellent
- Water bottle
- Bible (we have extras!)
- Mission project donations (new or gently used books for ages birth through young adult)
What Not to Bring
Please do not bring valuables, candy, knives/weapons, fireworks, electronic equipment, and cell phones to camp! Thank You!
All medication brought to camp must be in the original container and labeled with your camper’s name (it is helpful if you put all containers in a zip-lock baggie). Medication will be turned into the medic during Opening day registration and administered by the camp medic or designated staff only. Please note all medications and dosage on the camper’s health form prior to arrival at camp.