Summer Camp Packing List
What to Bring
- Bedding (sleeping bag and/or sheets, blankets)
- Clothing for all weather (pants, shorts, jacket, short sleeve & long sleeve shirts)
- Tennis shoes (two pairs, closed toe)
- Swimsuit (modest one-piece preferred) & water shoes/sandals
- Towel, soap, shampoo, toothbrush & toothpaste
- Sunscreen and insect repellent
- Bible (we have extras!), journal, flashlight, water bottle, camera (optional)
- Mission project donations (see above)
This is a general packing list. Check your specific program information letter at the top of the page for additional items to bring.
What Not to Bring
Please do not bring valuables, candy, knives/weapons, fireworks, electronic equipment, and cell phones to camp! Thank You!
All medication brought to camp must be in the original container and labeled with your camper’s name. Medication will be turned into the medic during Opening day registration and administered by the camp medic or designated staff only. Please note all medications and dosage on the camper’s health form prior to arrival at camp.