What's it Cost?
Sunday-Friday weeks: $226/person
SHORT WEEK, Sunday-Thursday, July 28-August 1: $205/person
FAMILY WEEK, Sunday - Friday, August 11-16: $190 Adults and Teens, $136 Youth 4-12, $760 Immediate Family Maximum
(That's just $45 or less per person per day for a family of 4!)
Sunday -Friday weeks: $231
SHORT WEEK, Sunday - Thursday, July 27-31: $209
FAMILY WEEK, Sunday - Friday, August 10-15: $194 adults and Teens, $139 youth 4-12, $776 Immediate Family Maximum
(That's just $48 or less per person per day for a family of 4!)
Per participant fee includes:
- 14 great family-style meals
- Dynamic programming developed by Lutheran youth ministry pros
- Great speakers
- Servant-Leadership training sessions for all participants
- River tubing, Rock climbing & Zip-line!
- Custom tee shirt
- Significant service and outreach opportunities
- Insurance (secondary)
It does NOT include:
- Airfare or other travel to north Idaho. Find travel options here!
- Ground transportation from the airport/train station (we can help arrange this)
- Spending money for personal items or the camp store (Trading Post)
- Friday Adventure option. These cost anywhere from nothing to around $75 per per person. (You will arrange your own adventures with the outfitting companies, but don't hesitate to call us with any questions!) Choose your adventure!
New Option! Horseback Trail Rides!
Cost: $20 per pass. Servant Adventurers at Shoshone Base Camp may be able to purchase a Trail Pass for an hour-long horseback trail ride sometime during the week as a Recreation Time option. Rides are based from our new Shoshone Creek Ranch. Trail rides are not guaranteed; availability depends upon the schedule at our stables. If you are interested in the possibility, you must come with our Equine Liability Release in hand, one per participant, signed by each participant's parent or guardian.